Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Pinterest

Monday, November 4, 2013

THIS IS A NEW POST

Hiya there peeps

Shuna here

Like the title says

This is a new post

about completely nothing

but I am writing 

so that has got to be worth something, right?!

No real topic

I think I kinda lost my blogging mojo....again

Anyhoo I am linking up with Denise again for My Truth Monday


Hop over and link up  AFTER you finish reading this post :)


We have been working on numbers 11-20 and I created a quick little assessment for my littles to use. 
I use them during Guided Math but they can also be used for simple homework, in an early finishers tub, morning work etc. 

You can get them as a 

Short post

I know

But I am off to the mechanic to see how much money I have to shell out to get my car fixed :(

Peace Out Peepers

Happy Teaching


post signature

6 comments:

  1. A forensic pathologist? Jeepers...am I even smart enough to read your blog anymore!!?? LOL! :) I'm so impressed! :0) It's so cool to see how people got started in teaching! :) So glad that I stopped in to say hello today! :) Thanks for the sweet new freebie too! ;)
    XOXO,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha! Laughing at your Truth! Tks for the freebie--Good luck at the mechanic... hope he doesn't hit you too hard. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe -- you are funny girl! Thanks for the cute freebie!
    ~jeannie~
    Kindergarten Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE YOU! THANKS FOR TEACHING KINDER KIDDOS AND HAVING A SENSE OF HUMOR!
    AND...thanks for your ideas and freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh car issues...sad face! So sorry - thanks for the freebie Shuna!
    xoxo,
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shuna! Come back!!! We miss uuuuu! Thanks for the freebie
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...