Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Pinterest

Friday, October 25, 2013

Five for Friday {Freebie}

Hiya there Peeps

Shuna here

Here's to making it through another week!



I am so excited today that I get to link up with Kacey from Doodle Bugs
Can you believe this is my first time?!



Fall is definitely here! We went on a field trip to the Pumpkin Patch and it was beautiful. The kiddos got to go on a hay ride and pick their own pumpkins to take home. 
The kiddos had fun
My allergies did not....sigh



This little gem of a conversation happened this week. This conversation took place first thing Wednesday morning and totally caught me off guard. It took me a minute to realize what the little was talking about but once I did I wanted out! The things that kinders say. I am linking up with Crystal at Kreative in Kinder for her Kids Say the Funniest  Things linky. You should hop over and check it out



I posted this picture on my fan page and my fans went nuts. I wore these to school on Tuesday I believe. I usually don't wear heels to school but for some reason Tuesday I wanted to rock them. 

Yes I wore them all day

No I did not fall

Went to one of my favorite restaurants this week
I am super duper allergic to seafood but I love their chicken dishes
I have to sit outside so that my face doesn't swell up like a blimp
but it is so worth it! 
 Plus the messaged bib is awesome!
I wore mine proudly


I actually got around to actually writing a blog post this week. I don't know about you but I always struggle with creating centers that are simple and fun for my students without having to spend a ton of money. 
Hop over to my Teaching Cheap post to see a super easy and fun center idea. 
While you are there pick up several printables that you can use to implement this center idea. 


Click the pic below to get this FREEBIE pack


Peace Out Peeps

Happy Friday
post signature

8 comments:

  1. I'm sooo jealous that you went to a pumpkin patch- how fun!!! And girl, if I would have worn those shoes I would have broken an ankle... Good for you!!

    Heather
    The Land of I Can

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the Pumpkin Patch sounds so much fun!

    http://kindergartenpond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That made me laugh out loud - it should be called "Teachers Say The Funniest Things" because your reaction was funnier!
    ps: Over on my blog you mentioned you can't draw a straight line - don't worry! Hardly ever need straight lines! Wonky lines have SO much more personality, especially if you wear those shoes when you draw them! xo
    Susanna
    Whimsy Workshop Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! LOVE! :) Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must be dense...I don't get the hair thing!?!? Please elaborate...I'm in need of a giggle!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun - we wento Joe's Crabshack last week too. My little had a ball cracking crabs!!! I was just grossed out... :)

    jeannie
    Kindergarten Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...